The Mission of Our Church
- Glorify God in all the aspects of life.
- Enjoy life in the fear of God.
- Serve people and share with them the sacrificial love of Christ.
- Build relationships.
- Grow together in faith, love and service. As we serve Jesus Christ, we want to see people as He sees them, love them as He loves them, and meet their needs as He Meets their heartfelt needs.
- Prepare ordinary men, women and children to do extraordinary things in life for Jesus.
The Vision of Our Church
T – Tell everyone about the sacrificial love of Jesus, the Savior of the World.
R – Righteous living and accountability, to be an example to believers and unbelievers.
U – Understand the needs, struggles and burdens of the brethren and offer a hand.
T – Teach believers the doctrines of the Bible and the systematic teaching of God’s Word.
H – Home fellowships to develop friendships, prayer and the breaking of bread.
Philosophy of Ministry
- We believe that the book of Acts of the Apostles, as well as the epistles of the New Testament give us the principles by which the church is to function.
- We place great importance on the exposition of the Scriptures. And a specific emphasis on verse-by-verse, chapter-by-chapter teaching through the entire Bible.
- We rely strongly upon the ministry of the Holy Spirit and seek to remain flexible to His leading. We believe that the Holy Spirit’s leading will always be consistent with the clear teaching of the Scripture.
- We are convinced that, where God guides, He provides. Therefore we trust the Lord to provide for and to build His church.
- We seek to worship and serve the Lord within the context of our culture, yet we recognize that the culture must conform to the Scriptures, not the Scriptures to the culture.
The Scriptures place a high moral standard on those who would be ministers of the Gospel. Therefore we expect moral and ethical integrity among those with whom we fellowship.